the magician....

Old 08-20-2012, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

the magician....

And just like a magician, he has perfected his final act entitled, "the disappearing act". The funny thing is..... I am no longer crying about it.

The RAxbf and I are (were) "friends" but he has not even been acting like a friend to me, so I think that this is a "sign" (given to me by my higher power/God) to "see" that underneath it all, he is a selfish, self-centered POS and that we can't even be friends.....

He has disappeared..... poof. And I know, (for I know him), that he has either found another lady friend or he is back with his ex. The reason I know this is because he can't be alone for more than a few hours and for him to just disappear, means that he is otherwise "occupied."

By not controlling him (or anything as of late) I have been freed. I have broken free of the restraints that I had willingly placed around my heart and soul. I have done nothing yet life has still marched on. If anything, I was (and am) able to see things as they really are because I am not exerting any energy in trying to control anything. By letting go of control, I am able to see clearly. I feel strong and I feel great.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just keep on staying positive and "LIVING" your word's.
Don't just say them or write them....Do it! - STAY FREE!!!
You're worth every minute of your freedom!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

The "I want to be friends" thing is pretty common. It's been used on me several times. They don't want to be friends, they just want to keep you in their circle of sickness, in case they need you for something. Stand tall and stand strong. Because with friends like them, who needs enemies?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It's wonderful that you ae doing so well! Good for you! Boy, a disappearing act which happen to me many many times was typically the other women! Makes me sick! Jerk!