View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 09:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kittycat
Fantastic Member

I need your help NOW...please!

As I wrote the day before...the A was asking to come back. I told him NO...and he said he would stop drinking. I told him he needed rehab to do that...or he could be in trouble.
Well...........he stopped and went to visit his daughter at college, had a seizure in the football stand and had to be taken to the hosptital where is blood pressure was 190. I got a call this morning from him as he was standing outside a treatment( hospital run ) center with his brother asking me what to do. He already had been in but this was the moment of crossing that line into the center. I told him, and today is his birthday, that is must be a sign from God on your birthday to change. All it took was me to say go in. His brother( part of his usless $%^&*()_ family that offered no help to me during the past years) is with him for now and all day he has groups etc. Physically he is a mess.
Ok guys, for those of you who have been at this point what do I do? Anything>? Nothing??? I did tell him I would come to see hjim later tonight. Right...wrong?
Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Love Kitty