View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
omegasupreme

The text mentions finding the Great Reality deep within, and in the Final Analysis only there can it be found. Among other non duality pointers in our text it also says there is one who has all power and that one is God...I experience and understand that oneness especially in amends...atonement...at-one-ment. The loss of that feeling of apart-ment, differnet-from-ment, better-than-ment, etc... I have come to an understanding that God is a part of me just like God is a part of you. A wave is a part of the ocean but it's not the ocean, or fish swimming in water.

How do I get to this understanding? via Truth, or truth, Nothing, or nothing...the fewer concepts and beLIEfs the better right? After all if they came from my mind how much truth could they possible have? I'd love to sit here and type that I am always in a position of neutrality and just Am, Is, or Being...am, is, or being 24/7 but as far as I know enlightenment hasn't occurred...maybe it has and the part of me that would know is gone. I suspect at least one or two on this site know me well enough to vouch otherwise

Most often I use the word God because it is three letters and one syllable...quick and easy to say. Simple as that.

Quotes are from the first edition of Alcoholics Anonymous