View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
chicory

Yipee ((tod))) glad you finally got some nice cool air conditioning. i bet you are worn out tho, with your busy day. those "lady" appts just wear me out anyway. lol

(((cangel))) funny you should say that about wishing the world would quit trying to make you be a grown up all the time... it just seems so you, young at heart, mind and probably physically too. keep your childlike outlook.. it is refreshing!

(((leninabanana))) keep trying honey.. do you have it loaded onto your computer? I can tell you how to post a picture. cannot wait to see sweet (((fuzzyB)))...

well, i can officially claim to eat anything.. ate some tempeh... i think i could eat bark from a tree, if i needed to. daughter gave it to me, jack would not touch it. so i fried it up, and smothered it with soy sauce, and threw some cooked rice in to it. had some kale on the side. wow, world class cuisine here in the old homestead tonight. on the other burner, i am cooking rose petals, to make rose beads. if they turn out, i will gladly send some to anyone who would like some... i had to laugh, because i told son dinner was ready, and i pictured him slathering his rice and tempeh with rose mush. he would have, if i hadnt warned him. might have been worth it to just hear him try to compliment me on it..lol. he is always kind that way.

anyway. been a tough day or two. i have discovered that I am not a person I like very much. my girls get aggravated at me all the time. i seem to say things that tick them off... not sure of why it bothers them. i am sure it is codependent mess crap.
then last night got into argument with son, and said things i regret. i really dont like myself much today. i am not who i want to be. funny, but i so much wanted to be a "good" person, and did not realize that i wasn't , but instead, was a codie mess.

love you guys. trying to figure out how to grow from here, in my life. and is it too late to get my kids respect? honestly, they pick me apart, before they even understand what i am trying to say. and if you dont listen to someones meaning, and get clear on it, how can you judge them? my girls dont realize it, but they have some dysfunction there too. i think.