View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
cangel2

Whoo Hooo!!!! Cool air for TOD, Jethro and the silkies!!!!

You must be beyond thrilled! Take it you survived your appt today.....

I feel like all the FuzzyB picture attempts were a series of cliff hangers....now....no now....now....??? Gonna be cool to see him when he finally makes an appearance here LOL. Lenina.....just joking....you should have seen me try the other day, over and over I read the instructions I have. Problem is I need to post something at least once a week otherwise I think I will forget how.....maybe I should do that. Just what though.....

TB: I know you are keeping busy with all sorts of things but when you have a moment.....I for one would be interested in an update on how things are going for you! Miss you here.

I had the best morning/afternoon. Met with someone from the modern art museum here to talk about what she does....and she had her boss come down to talk to be too! Unexpected! Interesting interesting stuff.....then I just had to spend a few hours in the museum. Lunch in the park across the street and then made my way home. Got some good ideas about some jobs and a learned a lot! That's the goal!! My momentum though seems to have slowed so I need to set up some new stuff for next week.

Sad news though.....my huge tree to the left of my house is without a doubt dying. (when I say huge I mean like 30 ft) I won't go into why (would involve a lot of negativity and bad bad language) but I knew this was coming just was hoping I would have a few more years. Tree guy is coming over in a couple of hours to assess and give me a quote. This is the 4th tree I have had to remove....unfortunately it is the one I loved the most and provided a huge shade and view blocking benefit. Oh well........Just need to address it before pieces start falling on folks/cars down the hill. That could be a bigger problem that I want no part of. Joys of home ownership huh?

Strangely....removing the tree will increase the value of my home....I was pretty much the only person on earth who appreciated the thing - made being in my living room like being in a tree house. Guess it reminded me of being a kid. Wish the world would quit trying to make me be a grown up all the time.