View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Good News! I have a brand new HUGE system now sitting and running to cool the house down. Paid in full, thanks to my Dear parents! I just have to pay them back now over a period of time, but no time limit set. At least I'm not paying finance charges and he also waived the taxes on the bill he handed me. Whoo Whoo

Bad News! Jethro informed me he didn't want a Heat Pump! Lordy, Lordy! So he called the guy that had come out and set all this up for me. Then he informed him he was going to leave it installed. You know!!! There are times!!!! I could just slap him upside the head. I think this is one of them. He even helped the two guys install the damn thing. Why didn't he put the brakes on from the get go if this is what he didn't want installed? I'm happy with it though. I had one in my last home and it worked great. I guess since I'm the holder of the purse strings and my parents paid for it upfront. He relented to leave it alone. Smart MAN! Beside every man stands a smart woman. He's trainable! But I love'em dearly. Just can't help it.

The poor guys installing the thing had to deal with two power outages on top of it. We found out the second time we lost power was due to some electrical workers down the road. There was a guy in a cheery picker and it started falling towards three live lines. The power got cut off QUICKLY. So I can't really complain about that one.

Love ya'll
TOD