View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Sentso

First of all, congrats to everyone! it's heartening to read about all these stories and thoughts and progress. So many good posts these days, it's amazing.
I'd like to answer everyone personally, but I don't have much time, I need to sleep cause tomorrow morning I'll go pick my girlfriend up at the airport!
So I just wanted to tell you all how much I like reading your posts and how much they move me and help me, and how amazing this class is. It's nice to help and get helped in the same time.

I may not be very active for a couple weeks, cause I'll be on holidays with my girlfriends, and I'm not sure if I'll get an internet connection. I know my girlfriend is gonna be very supportive, but I'll come here as often as I can/need, and I'll try and let you know how it goes.

I was wondering... Did anyone get some news from MTN? I think her last post here is already a few days old.

Day 21 for me today, 3 weeks already, and the next few weeks should be easier than July.

Keep the faith, we can do it, and we're actually doing it together! Sober is the new cool!
xx