View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 03:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wantinhope

He drives me crazy!

My husband and I have been separated since around March. He got a new girl friend on March 18th. This past Sunday was the first time that I had seen or heard from him in over 4 weeks. It was also the first time in over 4 weeks that he showed up to see our daughter. The whole time he was telling me how he wanted to come home and be a family. He said he was leaving his girlfriend. He apologized for making me support our family by myself. He says all this and part of my heart wants to forgive him and take him back but then I remember. He was just arrested for DUI a few weeks ago. If he cares so much about his family then why does he go 35 days without seeing his daughter. She was devastated because daddy said he was going to come see her and then he didn't show up. He has only been paying child support since the middle of April and he's almost $800 behind.

Our divorce will be final in 3 weeks and I think that will be a big step in my healing process. I feel like I am stuck. I am legally married to someone who is screwing someone else. He drives me crazy. I still love him and he knows that so he uses it against me. He kept touching me on Sunday and I told him to stop. His response was I know you like it I can see it in your face. I told him that it didn't matter that was not an option. My heart says take him back but my mind says keep putting one foot in front of the other in the direction you are going. I will continue to follow my mind one day hopefully my heart will catch on.