View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Pink08

Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
You'll get told that in AA meetings and they're free Also if you are trying to decide if you are an alcoholic just go to a few meetings and see how many times you end up nodding your head in agreement! x
NO! I know I am an alcoholic. I don't like to say it but I know it. I thought for a long time that I could moderate my drinking and I could control myself... If that is true it will be a very very very long time for now. And for once, I am not really sure that it is.

I had to do a drug and alcohol evaluation as a condition of my probation... two weeks ago... I drank a bottle of before I went... I lied on about every question they asked. He asked me a few questions, I told him the correct answers and he said I certainly didn't have a problem. I think he knew otherwise and may have suspected that I was drinking because when asked when I had my last drink I wrote with my last meal and he said lunch or dinner. I wrote that incase he smelled the alcohol and I looked him in his eye and said, oh with dinner.