View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Pink08

Thank you all. My apartment is such a disaster and has been for the last two weeks. I was going through some emotional issues that propelled the alcohol abuse to a level that all I did was leave the house to go to the gas station to pick up wine, continuously call a psychic hotline while drunk until I maxed out my credit card, THOUSANDS of dollars. They were telling me the same thing over and over but I was drunk, beating myself up about things that I did while drunk that were eventually revealed and have caused more chaos than you can possibly imagine. More than you can possibly imagine. One in particular kept telling me to let it go dear child. And saying "like I told you before" well interestingly enough they were dead on about a lot of stuff but not one told me I was an alcoholic. Perhaps they didn't think I wasn't aware. The thought that I wasted that kind of money... esp since I don't have a full time job and that was my "saftey net". It was almost like another addiction creeping in. I however, will probably never call that line again.