Thread: Big Plan
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:45 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Gavinandnikki

Hey,
I knew I was having my last drink on the plane trip back to the U.S. We were in first class and the booze was free (and free-flowing although I didn't take advantage of that).

Wasn't quite sure when I would say the words... I will never drink again and will never change my mind.... UNTIL I read your post!!! I thought....now would be a good time. My angst was gone. G.O.N.E.

It was actually quite amazing to me that I made my BP while I was posting here on SR. For the last 4 months while I've been thinking about making the BP, I never would have imagined that it would just come so freely and easily -especially after the internal battles that I'd been fighting off and on.

Really. Very cool.

I have no desire to drink. I do not drink, will never drink and I don't have to worry about going back to that hell-hole again. My beast doesn't have a chance against the new me.

I'm so psyched about not ever having to worry about drinking, getting drunk, being hungover, nauseous, shaky, etc.

Sobriety = Freedom. Freedom to live, love and learn. To reach greater heights and handle the lows straight up and sober.

Thanks for being interested in my plans and progress. Hope y'all are well and happy.

Pam