Old 07-27-2012, 01:21 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lisasneeze

Oh honey, you need not just leave but go running for the hills!!!!!

Remember addicts are masterful on playing on your emotions. They can be the most passionate and best lovers at times but don't let it fool you one bit because the flip side of that is a a demon of which the likes you cannot contend with and cannot change.

They LIE LIE LIE!!!! "That wasn't my drugs." "I only messed up that one time." "It was someone Else's idea, they put it in my face." the list goes on and the reality is that it is all them and they will continue to lie and manipulate you if they know it works and than at times they will be honest when they know they are busted and they will try partial honesty on for size just to keep you around a little longer.

Here is my therapy for you just for today. Roll up your sleeves so they don't get messy from the B.S. your addict will put you through today and go listen to Ray Charles "Hit the Road Jack." Most of all start taking an initiative to love yourself and fight for your own happiness because you deserve it and the addict will not provide it long term.