View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:22 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Yay! Welcome back Mel! So glad you are back feeling better, and with the body of an athlete no less - fantastic

Well done lwb way to go! My mum bought some wine today whilst we were out and it didn't even occur to me to even feel bothered. We thought the shop keeper had diddled us by a couple of pounds so when we got back I got it out of the bag and checked what brand it was, and although a nice red I said to my mum there was no way that was £8.50... Put it back and thought wow, something should have happened there, some feeling, why aren't I climbing the walls?! Weird, but a good weird

Well done on your day 7's MtnSeer and TIG, 10 katan, 15 for sobermrsc, 16 for R4R and 20 for jhe! Great stuff! I know I've missed people - flachead, sentso good to 'see' you guys and have a great gig tonight sentso, you can do this one too

I'm coming to the end of my 10th day, first double figures I have seen for years. I'm trying not to think about it. Seeing wine fine, holding bottle of wine fine, but counting really gets my AV going. I almost panic at how far away it all seems. Unknown territory Aaargh!

Had a great day, a cuppa with mum turned into an entire day after I went out and bought DD a new paddling pool, nice and relaxing in the garden. She's asleep, DS is out with friends. I just need to put some washing on then I'll probably get to bed with Harry Bosch looking forward to my sober sunny Sunday.

Have a great rest of Saturday all!