View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sharp75

can the withdrawl symptoms come back

hi everyone,
as many of youse know i was put on detox meds. i started off with 15mg 4 times a day for a few days them 10 mg 4 times a day for a few days which i had a big improvement and felt happy and people saw the difference in me and were happy for me but then i dropped to 5 mg just on a night and when i got to this point i became realy depressed and was crying for practically nothing and even told my bf i needed to be away from him to decide what i wanted in my life as my head was allova the place so i end up drinknig as i basically felt screwed up. within 2 weeks i drank 3 nights whereas i used to drink everynight so my question is can drinking these 3 nights bring back withdrawl symptoms as today i felt sick, weak, tired and shaky and spoke to my doctor who has started me back on the withdrawl tablets. also i have recently started the gym to try and help me as doctors have recommended exercise to make me feel better yet even though i have been when i havnt been hungover i have come away feeling worse (ie feeling totally drained from energy, shaky and sick) so i dont know wheter im suffering from withdrawl or wether the gym is causing more harm than good.