View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:43 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LaTeeDa View Post
We all have choices, even when we convince ourselves we don't. Sometimes all the choices suck and you are forced to choose the least sucky one. But, choosing to stay is a choice, too. Also, most choices don't have to be permanent. You can change your mind any time you want.

L
Unfortunately, I change my mind to whichever way the wind blows. I waffle a lot. Something's got to give soon.

You all have shared so much here and for that I'm very grateful.

I know what Marie was talking about and believe me, I'm not looking for a relationship any time soon. I have too much on my plate, too much growth to attain for myself, and I plan on getting VERY emotionally healthy. Right now, I guess it was just a nice affirmation to know that I am attractive to some men even when my AH doesn't really take notice(well, he hadn't anyway for quite some time). A little validation for an ego boost but nothing I would ever act upon even if I wasn't with AH at this point.

To answer MadeofGlass' question: My AH does think the money was well spent. We have traveled to FL for the past few summers for tennis so this was nothing new, it was just a longer trip due to the tournament my son got into. He insisted that we go to the Dallas tournament, too, which is next week and I specifically asked him if he was OK with it and if he had any reservations about it.

Yes, big leap of faith indeed.....