View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:34 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

Happy Thursday Friends!!

LWB... Way to go on the first two 'tests'... I'm sure you'll get through this one also. You've built some confidence that 'yeah, maybe I really can do this'. Good for you.

Great job on Day 5, BF, TiG, MtnS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

MyT - Do it. No, really.... what's the alternative?

Very Nice on the 18 jhe and sarah

Likewise to you jstar (have fun at the meeting) and mj4m... one week milestone

Sarah.... amen, sister. No faling back into that pit....

Good job Emma on the 11.

Santso.... my drink of choice is diet root beer at the moment.

Mel.... that voice came from the depths of hell.... and should be ignored at all costs

IMT... welcome to day 4

FDM... We know you can do this - my prayer is that you will know... really know you can do this too.

Two weeks for me today. Feel good. Just called my potential sponsor who I met last Friday. She's supposed to call me back. I'm not so much the social butterfly type, so even calling her was a huge thing for me. Not sure, may go to a meeting tonight... or just stay home and read the personal stories in the AA book. I read through the rest... really wanting to read the rational recovery one though.

Well, off to take everything down from our hallway and living room walls to get ready to paint tomorrow. At least I'll feel like I've done something while being off. Good news is that work is giving me half pay for the 9th through the 25th (since I'm checking emails and stuff from home)... and they are still going to push the Short-term disability through also... so it will a little easier financially.

Ok, have a great Thursday!