View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Oh story74, my heart goes out to you and your little boy. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am so sorry that a$$hole has done this to your family. Please know that I am right there beside you, cheering you on. I don't know if you have a Higher Power or believe in God, but I do. And I believe that God has a reason for everything and that God does not give us anything we cannot handle. I know you are tired of being strong, and trudging your way through this. I feel the same way. I, too, am tired of the $hit life has thrown at me. But I also know that there was a day not too long ago, before A&AXBF came into my life, when I could clearly see and was grateful for everything good that came into my life. But over the past couple of years, being with that person, with all of his negativity, complaining, and other toxicity, I lost my ability to see. I know it is there for me, all I have to do is start being grateful for a few things a day. And before I know it, I will be happy once again.

Will you try it? Will you start your grateful list? Oprah is the one who taught me to do it. Every night before you go to bed, you write down three things you are grateful for. And as the list grows you will begin to see things during your day that make you appreciate life more. I will start my list tonight and hope you will do it with me.

About this:
Meanwhile, my coke axh is partying it up. Hope he is having a blast. Must be nice to abandon and hurt people and never look baCk.
Thank you for sharing that because it is exactly how I feel about A&AXBF. They are so very selfish, self-serving, and self-absorbed. I see who he really is now and I believe him. If he shows back up here, I will surely close the door in his face.

(((hugs))) Remember, I am trudging this path with you.