Old 07-18-2012, 12:27 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Even if you can't do anything about it right now isn't great to know that their are others out there that find you attractive and interesting?

Not the we here didn't already feel that about you. ((((hugs))))
Thanks My Friend Mike

So this has got me thinking about self perception

I know people find me attractive and interesting, but I doubt their motive and think most of the time that I'm this popular because I'm in the public eye and considered a leader in my state. This is true on many levels. People who admire what I do, do not know the real me.

I have self doubt, however, about whether or not people like me for who I am--which according to me, still at times, is an unworthy person.

Dating would be a disaster right now. I"m too insecure.

I also have horrible social anxiety. Within one month this past spring, I traveled to DC for a press conference at the National Press Club, organized and MC'd two massive rallies with thousands of people and managed the media for a state wide campaign. By the time the last rally was over I was a complete wreck. PLUS things with AH were totally crazy at that time too because I was still in my active addiction with him.

I have very few actual friends that I trust and can talk to--all of ya'll included in that small circle. I have horrible social anxiety and usually make an A$$ of myself in public.

So my point is this--I'm happy to spend some time alone, after I move away from AH, and sort all of this stuff out. It's exciting to me!! This I can do, i know how to do it.

THEN I will attract the kind of man that I will be happy with.

right?