Old 07-18-2012, 11:50 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

I am in no way ready to date

Thanks for letting me process externally here.

Not sure how long ago I posted this, but it was right after I got home from the store.

It's only taken this long for me to decide that even thinking about dating gives me too much anxiety to deal with. I would rather get to know MYSELF and have a beautiful relationship with me.

Yes, I'm confident and that's probably what attracts him to me. But as soon as I learned he's single and there might be a chance for me to spend time with him, my internal wiring went berserk.

Not a good sign. The immediate effect (euphoria, fantasy, excitment) wore off pretty quickly and I went back to my own life, which needs all kinds of work right now.
I'm sick and have to figure out wtf is wrong with me
I'm dis-entageling from both my business partner and my husband,
I just got two new contracts dumped in my lap and when you're self employed you take em when they come and most importantly, the thought of dating freaks me out.

I'm too insecure. I have a heart attack every time I have to publicly speak, MC an event, present on a panel or do a media interview. I feel like I'm scamming all of these people and when they find out I'll be busted.

I wouldn't date me, so I better fix that first before I entangle my life with someone else.