Old 07-18-2012, 11:32 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
lizatola

You got lots of great advice on here. I know how good it feels to get attention, it seems that I've been a man magnet since I've been here in FL. I had another guy hit on me in front of my son and his friend yesterday. He called me beautiful lady and then followed it up with princess and told me my son and his friend must be my guardians, LOL! My son kept walking around yesterday saying, "Hey, how's it goin' Princess?"

I also had 2 men call me smiley girl a few days ago at my son's tennis tournament. They said I was just always smiling. It's good to know, for me, that I can still turn heads and that people do recognize my inner peace and happiness.

Honestly, though, if someone asked me out and I was separated, I'd probably turn them down at this point. I have a whole heck of a lot of work to do on myself and I don't want to bring codependent ME into a new relationship. Too much work, thanks, and I want to someday have a REAL relationship.....if my AH wants to come along, great. If not, his loss.