Old 07-18-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Alucard

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
Yes yes I know it's not the right time, not while still living with AH, but I have ADORED this man for years and he just asked me out. I almost fainted. I smell bad, my hair is messy and I'm fat.

I was stunned. I giggled a bit and he gave me his number, I didn't say yes or no because I wanted to die.

I'm so cheesed right now that I can't date him! I know myself and am already scheming how to go out with him. He's BEAUTIFUL, humble, very respectful, loves and honors women, smart, compassionate. Our kids go to school together so I know him from the school and the Trader Joe store where he works.

One thing's for sure, it makes me question my attractiveness (see above) which can't be good.

omg. I can't believe it. I have looked at him for years and thought, "I want a man like that."
Dump the AH like last weeks trash, see an attorney about beginning the legal seperation status as you file for Divorce, and call this man immediatley, DATE him first, see what he REALLY is like, have some fun and then decide.