View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:45 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
HitRockBottom70

OLL, yeah, getting checked by a doctor sounds like a good idea. With what your going through, depression is one of the probable causes. You can talk to doc about what's going on and is starting meds is right for you. You may want to try another route too, counseling, which can help you with coping mechanisms. Needless to say, you really should see the doc because it could be something else, low thyroid etc... I'm thinking of you.

FP- that is such great news on the job front!!!I am so happy for you

Crew- congrats on your milestone! I guess it's 32 today Great job bud!

I have lots of reading to do to catch up with you all. Just wanted you to know I survived my 6 12s in 7 days. And actually today, I'm feeling tired but pretty good. I am going to LA on Friday with some long time friends for a film festivle. One friend helped make a movie and it is getting awards. Pretty cool stuff. I am going to celebrate with him. This is huge for him and I'm really happy for him. It's gonna pull me WAY out of my comfort zone though. I don't have a thing to wear. And can I borrow sombody's social grace for a few days? I promise I'll return it...