View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:04 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
PeanutButterCup

Bryan, "one day at a time" never did anything for me, either. I need to see more meaning in my choices ... something eternal ideally. If I narrowed my gaze to just today, I'd question if there was any point in avoiding any hedonistic pleasure. I don't want to just get by ... I want to have purpose and legacy!

Frances, I love how you're able to step outside of a situation, analyze it honestly and intelligently, and insert yourself back into it in a better position. That is truly a gift! I pray that you have a really meaningful, fun, and memorable time with your little sis. I pray that BOTH of you are blessed immensely and that she sees that she is safe with you now. Love you!

Lofty, sorry for your drama-filled days ... those are no fun. Here's to peace in your home, my friend.

Dave, how are you doing? I see you comment on us, but what about you?

Mirage,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YEAR 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so HAPPY for you! Sorry for whatever's got you feeling uneasy, though ... you've got my number if you'd like to talk to someone outside the situation. I'm here, and I'm sober.

And speaking of sober, today is my first week (again).

Lofty, I did another segment this morning ... in fact, it was the SAME segment as last time, just on a different network. I think it went well. (except that I forgot to mention the mother ship's website again ... but there was a cool backdrop with the name on it!) And, the station manager pulled me aside before the segment and asked me to come on again next Friday at an on-location shoot they're doing in another city. It should be fun! It sounds like I'll be pretty much on the beach, sharing about what to pack in the cooler on a beach day.

I have my conference call in just a bit. Have a great night, everyone!