Thread: such an idiot
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sharp75

such an idiot

hi everyone, thanks to the people who have sent notifications asking how i am. i wish id seen them much sooner as i think they would have given me the strength to get through tonight. basically iwas off the drink for over a week with detox meds and everyone that knew i had a problem where proud of me and saying they could see how much happier i seemed and i have felt great except cravings. iv never felt the urge to drink through the day but on my second day, at 8.30 am i felt i could have drank a can of lager which was odd for me but i have been able to fight it. i had a job interview yesterday, a job i have wanted to do for a long time and even though i got turned down for interview the first time i applied (as it was a questionnaire through their website) i emailed them directly stating why i wanted the job and asked them to reconsider my applcation and then was over the moon to be invited for interview but i still didnt get the job although the manager did state that he thought i would be suitable for another position as he saw i was keen and had potential so advised me to apply for this other position should the position comes up and hed be more than willing to interview me again and even told me he had entered me into a talent pool where if i apply for another position i will be guaranteed an interview as he believes i have the potential and ambition to work for them but the job i want is very very rare and i could be waiting years so i resulted in buying drink and i feel disgusted. i phone my mam to tell her my cravings were overpowering me and she was telling me to fight it and was disappointed in me and so i feel so much guilt that iv let my family down and iv also let my doctor down. he prescribed the detox becasue i said i couldnt take drinking anymore yet here i am drinking because my cravings become overbearing