Old 07-07-2012, 07:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HopefulGF65

Changed locks-suggestions on how to tell him

For those who don't know, my axbf moved out Mon. night. He took off in the middle of packing without a word and texted me as I was going to bed that he was at his uncles. I knew that meant he was getting weed before leaving for his Mom's. I didn't wait to say goodbye (would have if he didn't take off) and we haven't spoken since.

I have had the most peaceful week, been off work since Tuesday afternoon and dreading his 'return' which is either tomorrow or Monday. Although I've taken precautions to change the lock to the apartment,the basement is still accessible so he can get his things without me being here. Right now, he thinks he can still come to the apartment and when he left, he wasn't happy when I told him I wanted to move things into the basement.

What I am agonizing over is what to say. I plan on texting him tomorrow because I don't want to get in an arguement on the phone and it's better to let him know than for him to come here, not be able to get in, and flip out. That wouldn't be fair to the girl who lives downstairs and it also makes me nervous what he might do.

Is there any constructive way to let him know what I did without sending him into a rage or is it futile and I should just get it over with?