View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
grizz

Actions Not Words

Hi again,
On July 3rd a co-worker was having a large pre 4th of July party. I thought that it would be fun to go. My AW had a couple large glasses of wine before we left. I didnt think was too strange because she has never been a large social drinker. Well you can probably guess the rest. She proceeded to have a bottle to herself and started on a second. We had to leave before the fireworks started. The last thing she remembers is leaving. No idea of the things she said to me, about me etc. The next morning she is all sorry saying she needs to quit for awhile and doesnt want to ruin our marriage. We spent the day yesterday at another 4th party and had a great time together, like things used to be. One thing that I have learned here is that actions speak much louder than words. I have heard these words from her before and so much wish they were true and that our life could be like yesterday. I am just standing still waiting so see if the actions match the words. But I know one thing, I am not going to stick around for another night of black out abuse.