View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:07 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
tjp613

Originally Posted by PrayingMama View Post
I know it might sound crazy or "New Agey" or silly, but I'm suggesting it because they've not only helped me, but the Bach remedies are now recommended by people as mainstream as nutrition and health expert Anne Louise Gittleman.. There are 38 or 39 different "remedies" for helping with everything from social anxiety to when you are feeling overly nostalgic (something I can fall into sometimes when I think about the years Before). They're sold at almost any good health food store, Whole Foods, and, of course, online (I have found less expensive on Amazon or Vitacost). The story of Dr. Edward Bach, British physician behind them, is interesting, as is reading about all of the remedies. If for nothing else, it's the kind of reading that can temporarily take your mind to a calmer, more peaceful place. And there's nothing silly about that.

Blessings and God's peace be with you.
PrayingMama -- I'm a New Ager since 1984 (New Thought to be precise) so you definitely don't sound silly to me! I've read all about Bach Flower Remedies years ago but never tried them myself. Thats a good suggestion along with all of English Garden's. There's also a naturopath right down the street from my house. Maybe I should pay her a visit too.