View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:07 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
tjp613

I am truly speechless....but I will try.

This community is an amazing gift from God. Each one of you is an angel in the most strict definition of that term. He is speaking to me directly through each of you and I believe that in my core. Thank you, God. Thank you.

Your words of encouragement have given me the strength to keep moving forward and finding JOY in my life. I WILL find it and I WILL move in it every day. Some days may be full of joy and others not so much, but I WILL live in gratitude for the beauty that is everywhere around me...because it is....everywhere.

Today I will put on some nice clothes, fix my makeup, go have a nice lunch in a good restaurant, and go to the museum. There are several amazing exhibits I have been wanting to see and today is the day. I will be alone, but that's OK. I like being alone.

Seeking Growth - Thank you for all the practical suggestions on the tea and vitamins, etc.... sounds like a wonderful remedy. We have a great funky little vitamin shop in the neighborhood so I'll go visit there tomorrow.

Off to the museum..... (((Hugs))) to each of you. May the blessings you have given me be returned a hundred fold.