View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Elphie

it all comes back to the title of this thread...

I love her, but, that does NOT mean I will let her continue to walk on me, disrespect me and she may be able to fool herself and others...she is not fooling me.

I think she really expects me to believe that this is all over, she's done and everything will just keep getting better and better. Sure, she will do some stuff around the house, put up a good appearance, feign sincerity....but, she is an addict and until she really deals with THAT...it is all NOTHING.

I am ready to take custody of my granddaughter if need be, paperwork is ready. I have the drug test at the Hospital to back me up, and proof she is not undergoing treatment. When and if that becomes necessary, she will be kicked out, her and her bf...

she told her sister recently that she has detoxed herself before and "it worked"....HAHAHAHAHAHA...then we would not be where we are now, would we?

So just because she was willing to take a drug test, that she could be fairly certain would come back somewhat clean...i'm supposed to trust her, not effing happening. Just a waiting game now, because the first time she gets stressed out, depressed, mad, upset...she will look to drugs for relief, i will be waiting (hoping for better, but, prepared for worst)...