Thread: Black outs
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:37 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
amy55

Hey Grizz,

RA here. I can tell you one thing. There really is no such a thing as a blackout, yes, of course the next day, you may not remember it, but while you are in the moment and doing, and saying, what you are, you are aware of it. I never did the cutting someone else apart thing. My ex did this to me all the time. And of course he didn't remember it the next day, but he was fully aware of every word he said to me while he was saying it.

Whether he meant it or not, he always says he didn't, whether I care of not, I don't. It still hurt.

But knowing how I felt at those times, let me tell you, I really wanted to "rip him a new one". I do know that he did this because of his own self hatred, self loathing, etc....
And when I listened to the words that he was saying, I realized he was talking about himself, and projecting things onto me.

Can't really say if she meant any of it, but whether she did or didn't, she has a lot of anger in her. No one tries to cut another person down, if they are happy with themselves. It's not possible. They do it to bring someone down, lower than they feel.