View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:53 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
MalkavianEmily

Well, day 17. Crumbs, time flies doesn't it? Hayfever's getting to me this morning. Should probably get some anti-histamines, but they can wait till I have to go to the post office.
Waiting for them to come and get mum up. I know that sounds lazy, but mum could do with the lie in. Plus it stops us having an argument.
My weights back below 140lb again. Which is good, just another 9lb to go. I'd thought about having pizza today if my weight was going in the right direction. it is, but... to be honest, I'm really not that bothered about pizza today. Besides which, I swear that the amount of stuff he puts on has been getting less and less.
Catherine's back this morning. Or rather, she's back to mumbling how she 'really wanna drink'. Managing to put her off at the moment.
Met a friend a couple of nights ago on the way back from a meeting. 'Oh yes,' he said. 'You know that book you lent me? Well, I've left it in (the pub where he works) you can pick it up any time.'
That won't be any time soon. If I go in, I suspect the first words will be 'Pint of Old Empire?' and 'Yes' will come out before I can think to say 'No.'
Anyway, it's my game evening today. Looking forward to it.
Have a good day everyone, and I hope that we'll manage to do more than just 'hang in there'. That gets tiring after a while. And I think it's time I shut up...