View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Endofline

Wow I would have to say that I find a little of my own story in each and everyone that replied to this post. I am so new to this everyday I feel different emotions at different times of the day. I being honest so please don't posting back that I'm in denial. I know what I am faced with I'm not denying it. I still have feelings for a man that doesn't care for me at all. That I know is why I'm sick and why I'm on this site. Im trying to let go it should be so easy since he is such a **** head to me and I still deep down know I care. I don't let him know this anymore and I don't contact him since he moved out but I know that I would only be fooling myself if I said I didnt still in some sick way care about him. I'm happy to hear from all of you,funny it seems like we are all untied on this post. A few days ago I posted something about money can't buy you love but it can help and many of you seemed more than a little annoyed with me. The thing is we can all have different opinions and still support and help each other through our dark times. Thank you all for sharing.