View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
wicked

I am with LaTeeDa on the silence. Be silent on your plans with any and all friends.
The fact that he can and has convinced people of outrageous things is very very scary to me. He is excellent at being a convincing liar, and he is feeling invincible now. (I think after the circus he created and performed in front of his own children that got their mom arrested).
Please really consider being out of reach for him. Completely out of reach. Do not tell anyone anything and let this party go over like a lead balloon for him. If frenemy asks for any details, try not to be angry with her, it sounds like she has both of these @zzes on her, and she is frightened. Tell her you are not telling anyone what you are doing so your NAH cannot mess it up or some other crazy thing.
I just realized that my mother took the four of us to Holiday Inn for a "vacation" every once in a while. I remember those trips fondly, even if they were to get away. My mother actually relaxed and got in the pool with us. My mother had a beautiful smile, I wish I had seen it more often. But, the vacations were great! I still think of those days as some of the best of my childhood, and my childhood was kinda sucky.
Going to a hotel made it special.
I will be thinking of you and your girls and hope all of you are smiling and not thinking at all about narcissistic bullies who want to ruin everything because they "lost" something.

Beth
:ghug3