View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

He has them that Sunday but I think I will plan to take them to the friends party and then be elsewhere for the rest of the day and evening.

Good point about cleaning up his mess. My codie behavior makes me think I should contact folks and try to explain and apologize for any inconvenience he's caused them. But that's unhealthy.

The more I think about it the more I'm annoyed with alleged best friend for saying anything to me. If she knows (which obviously she does) that it's NOT something I want, why tell me about it?! That seems to me to be a cowardly way of ensuring SHE doesn't have to tell AH to knock it off. It feels like she just moved that responsibility to me. She's going to be in for a surprise I guess bc I am not replying to him or her frankly. They can all show up and have a party together and discuss how ungrateful I am I suppose. Ugh. Now I'm getting even more annoyed thinking about it and I think it's time that "best friend" get a piece of my mind". There's been a lot of nonsense with her in the past few months and I just reached the end of my patience.