Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
amy55

choublak,

I do understand that ADHD is an actual medical diagnosis. I also do understand that their is medication for this, not to say that it always works 100 %, but it is there and it is available.

There is also therapy.

In my situation my ex was extremely abusive. The psychologist did not want to say this at the time, when we had first met him together. He did diagnose ADHD, until I also accompanied my ex to the next appt. While we were together at the appt with the psychologist, he turned to me and told me, right in front of my ex, that he has the emotional mentality of a 5 - 7 year old, he had anger problems, and even if my ex continued to work with him, that he might be able to increase that to a 12 yr old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and would I be able to live with that?????????

That was the second therapist/psychologist of my ex's that told me that if I wanted to continue to see him throughout my divorce process that they would be there for me.

Alcoholics are alcoholics for many reasons. Most of the time I believe that alcoholism is the symptom of something greater. But if a person does not deal with the alcoholism first, then the main reason will never be discovered.

The only person that needs to fix this, is the person with the problem, not the people that they are hurting.

I may get a warning, but that's ok, because your post came across to me as we should be sympathetic to the devil, because there might be an underlying reason why, and maybe that should excuse everything.

The 3 C's

If a person has a problem, then they should fix themself.