Old 06-07-2012, 05:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Farfalla

Thank you everyone for posting.
@Anvilhead - I am not hoping for any outcome other than him remaining clean and getting sober for his children. You are absolutely, 100% right - I have a restraining order, I do not live with him and there is no relationship. He has no respect for me, my children or the law as evident with the violation of the restraining order. He has chosen his path in life. I tried, the best I knew how pre-program. Now that I have my program and all the tools I need to work on me. You are right again...sadness or pity over the circumstances, his circumstances caused by his actions, only keeps me hooked to him.

@Kindeyes
Thank you for posting about F.O.G. Making me feel uncomfortable is all a part of his manipulation.

Yesterday he contacted our 19 year old on her birthday. He was emotional, crying. He is worried about his upcoming court hearing for the restraining order violation. He then called me. Yes, called me with no regard he was already arrested for violating the order and that by calling me and me reporting the offense it will be a mandatory 30days in jail. He was nasty, demanding to know if I will "do this with" him. I didn't understand what he was referring to. So I asked do what. He replied...will you support me through my recovery will you be there in the end, I am doing this for you to get you back. I had to say it is over, work on yourself, I will work on me and help our children with the help they need and then hung up.

He really does get the Oscar for Manipulation!