View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

Protective order violated

I got these texts last night. I called and reported it and this morning I printed them and faxed them to the deputy that I spoke to. Tomorrow I go to court to make the order permenant as this is an emergency order right now. I know these are just texts, but if he is willing to violate the no communication rule and I ignore it, what's to stop him from just showing up?

I think I'm handling this correctly, I keep second-guessing myself.

R****** I know I'm not supposed to do this, but I love you. I'm sorry! If I have to go to jail for loving someone....I guess OK! You were and still am my world. I know you did what you had to do....I threatened you. That's not me R******. You know it! But god I get stupid. All I ever wanted these past few months was for you to notice me! I've lost it all!! I fell in love with you R******! You still get my phone bill? R******....I have cried over you these past few days.....I know you care....all I need is for you to show me the way.....please do not get me in trouble over this message ok??? Please!!! I can't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry! Please R******. God I love you! Guess I'm going to jail tomorrow???? So be it for the person I love. I would die for you. Just tell me you care about me? Ok. Please please do not get me in trouble....just wanted you to know....I love you! Wasn't a very good decision was it? Just needed you to know how I feel. If the cops come....I guess they come. Just know I love you no matter what. Please just text me back and say....ok? Last one I promise. Please just tell me you don't want me anymore if its true? Ok?