View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:33 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
princesssarrah

I was with. Man who helped me raise my daughter since she was only a few months old for two years a perfect relationship... until he started using then I went thru aother whole year of bad abuse physical amd mental abuse really bad until one day it got to much called the cops he went o jail for one night.. I picked him up in the moring. Cuz noone else could dropped him off and. That was it.... I felt physically sick this man was my addiction he was evedrything to me but for a month I was a wreck then he got a little better and now this month its been a year... bout 6 months ago in jan he finally contcted me and I saw him a few times... he was my friend but feelings were still there and he wanted me and I wnated him but he had not changed still using still not trusting and angry so I told him no we can't eventry as friends.. he wanted to try as friends and regain what we had and I cudnt he was already pulling me back down into depression.. now we don't talk at all .... I texted him the other night and told him I forgave him for all the bad stuff and that I wanted to be forgiven and I was sorry for the things I did but he just said something mean so obv he isn't ready.. but I wanted him to know I finally forgave him and I can share my story without being so sad... yes of course I will always love him buts its different at times I miss and want him and prob will always just like ay addiction... but all I can say is as time goes on and u learn to forgive and let go it gets better.. I joine3d a bowling league to meet ppl and get out of the house and I'm still doing it.. find something u can do to get ur mind of it... this month marks a year and were celebrating :]

Good luc and just remeber time really does heal all wounds