View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
blackandblue

What I've noticed is that everything is changing right now as a result of this new path I have chosen. The path of recovery, letting go, and moving on. Old relationships patterns are dying. Not just my intimate relationships but also mentor, family, and friend relationships, and even strangers. I feel my boundaries are clear and people receive me and approach me differently. But my imbalanced relationships are suffering with growing pains, changes, and drama. My family sees me as crazy now and too sensitive. I realize I have spent the majority of my life trying to please others, appease others, and NO just was not in my vocabulary. I feel more grounded in who I am now that I am not trying to satisfy others needs before my own. I have never really moved on from anything. I have always held on to the drama. I realize that no drama does not equal boring. I was always afraid of boring. Now I realize, all of the things I had been seeking outside of myself exist within. Getting honest with oneself is challenging. It is powerful to be honest about what I desire, want, need, hope for, etc. I can differentiate more clearly what is and is not serving me in a healthy way.