Old 05-31-2012, 10:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by GerandTwine
Nevertheless, your quitting AVRT-style on your own, is just more evidence of the hidden deep current of the vast number of people that recover on their own and don't get counted.
so true, GT, so true.

enough, I read the chapter that kanamit referred to in RR:The New Cure and I'm going to read it again. I think my sister would have great success with AVRT. She knows my philosophy and we talk alot. She is agreeable to reading the book...I bought it for her, and took it to her house..."she just hasn't had time" lol PURE AV. I am not giving up. She's currently not drinking, but did last week after a short period of abstinence. I do not coddle her...you know that geico commercial where the therapist throws the box of kleenex at the client and calls him a crybaby jackwagon? That's kinda me LOL but it's all good because she's my sis She's pretty confused right now because she's involved in outpatient stuff. She doesn't know what to do with all the "advice" thrown at her. I told her, in true soberlicious form, that only she can sort out the truth from the white noise.