Old 05-29-2012, 08:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

tomorrow-protective order. Friday new home

So tomorrow I am to meet with a worker at the magistrate's office to get a protective order. Calls are still blocked but ex sent me a whopping 315 texts last night and today, and they are still coming.

I printed them out, Most of them where he is obviously drunk, and I highlighted the responses I sent, mainly asking to be left alone. I have been very good at not responding to these and many I didn't even read until today.

The ones in the past 24 hours have been really bad. He is obviously very drunk.

This weekend the bodies of 4 people (man, girlfriend and 2 children ages 4 and 6) were found in this county and there was a manhunt all weekend for the killer. They caught this guy last night. The guy's last name was Belknap. In one of the texts from ex he wrote
"seriously if you didn't have a kid...I would come belknap your A$s".

Another text said I will kill you...you will end up missing, and don't think I'm gonna bury your a$s in WV. God I love you"

Printing it all out at once made me really look at this mess. Pages of this "idiot manifesto" which covers everything from random phone lyrics to the disfunctionality of his family to how he knows what went wrong in our relationship and needs to fix it. Major theme of how I have not given him a chance.

New House will be ready for me June 1. My brothers and sisters are helping me move this weekend. Friday the cable, phone, internet, and utilities get turned on. I have been very careful not to tell many people that I am moving, but he seems to know. For the past year living with my parents has meant that I haven't had space of my own, no privacy, no home....but it has offerred me safety and the knowledge that he would not try to show up there. I really want the new house to be peaceful and I am so ready to be finished with this crap.

He has written that if I got a harassment order, it would not stop him, and he has bragged that since his uncle is magistrate judge, I won't be able to get any help at the courthouse. I don't believe that at all, especially if I bring the "idiot manifesto".

Ugh, I have work to do. I am so ready to be in my peaceful new home.