View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:19 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
mirage

Ooh, that IS nice, Dee. Just about my favorite weather, that.

I drank in my dream again last night! It wasn't my fault, tho..I was a stagehand/set builder for Metallica. Go ahead...in sync everyone..."w! t! h! miraaaage!??" I know, it's ridiculous...for one because I'm too weak to be a set builder. I'm weaker than an ant. Scratch that. Ants can carry 3 times their weight. I could probably build a set out of legos for lego people, but that's about it. And when did I become a metal head?! So regardless, apparently I felt the need for whiskey. The weird part of the dream is that I don't remember drinking, per se, but I remember the planning starting immediately. Like I was thinking about whether or not to tell you guys or just forget it happened and move on. And then I was like "well, I've already drank the one time so I'll just drink again tonight cuz it's Saturday and then I'll start on Sunday. But then will I tell SR?, cuz that's twice and not just once." My brain was already plannin and obsessin. Feeling soooo thankful I don't have to quit drinking anymore unless I choose to pick up again. I feel the same way about smoking.

Glad you got through the cookout ok, Lofty, even if it wasn't the best time ever.

Checked out your vid, Dave. Wow, that looks so cool. I'm beginning to think that we should meet at YOUR house. Take us fishin, Captain Dave!!

I ate like crap this weekend. Back on the wagon today..and heading to the grocery store for supplies.