Old 05-28-2012, 06:59 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
witharealwinner

Sorry I haven't been back....took the babies and spent the day with my dd's and my mom and stepdad.

Someone asked how we both own the place but he pays for nothing. It is true, he lost his job right before the twins were born and stated that he has been paaying into unemployment for years, so he was going to get everything he could out of it. He would keep his unemployment money and say he used it to pay his car loan. I pay for it all....except his car loan, his car insurance, and his alcohol. That is his problem, not mine.

I don't even remember the last time he bought his babies a pack of diapers.

I have been saving every receipt I can that shows what I buy. I have been documenting as best I can his verbal abuse.

I have slowly been building my case against him.

I don't think he has a leg to stand on no matter what. My girls tell the school counselor, their teachers, their counselors (who cometo our home twice a week) the family services people know about him, the dv people know, the state police know him now.

Forgive my lack of knowledge on this, but can someone be removed only for threats? I was told that the police will only remove someone if they have hit and left marks.

And yes I do see how he can get more controlling. He saw that he could dangle taking the babies from me, or thinking he could get me arrested if I tried in order to keep me stuck here with him. Do men like this even really want their children, or just like to use them as pawns in their sick game?

Thank you again everyone for your kind words and understanding....goodness knows I can use some.