View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 09:43 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Cant Stop Cryin
But I'm tryin....

Thanks to everyone for all the support!
I know it will be a long road. And I just found out that the time she will be out of the house will run into a week longer than expected. I realize this is all for the better in the long run, but I feel we need to work on US, as much as she needs to work on her, and me on me.
On the bright side, she finally stopped blaming me for this all. She realized it was all her actions that forced me to get the restraining order in the first place.
She also broke the restraining order and was arrested for it. That was MY fault by the way. I asked her to meet me and talk, and the cop that took my report drove by us when we were sitting in my car, and had to enforce the order. ONE MORE THING to sweat now. We have no idea what the consequences of that are going to be, especially since she is on probation. Anyone have any idea how that might be handled by the courts???? I am hoping it will only mean an extra 6 months probation, since I feel to blame for that one. I don't know how it might effect things between us if she ends up doing jail time over that! The guilt by me, the resentment by her, the additional time apart..... I don't know if we will be able to handle that.