View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks friends, well the apartment is on the top floor (4th floor), and has a taller ceiling, I liked that... it is small but cozy. Apparently it has a small garden and hopefully the cats can roam there...

It is is a more or less good area, the good news is that I could go back to the gym I was going to previously, the Pilates class was helpful and maybe I can go back.

I am now looking for paint, choosing which green I like.. I read on that HGTV site that you have to think of a "mood", I would like to think "eco", organic, yoga, chill out... relaxation,

I am getting excited, a bit worried about the money but instead of worrying I will just update my resume and start knocking doors. Hopefully HP prevents me from starving :S lately I am afraid of "not having enough"...

Fortunately I am now more humble and asked my sister, if I needed some help, if she was willing to lend me money and she just said yes.

PS The first job I am asking for is a two week stay at Los Cabos beach supporting a Tourism congress :S cross fingers so they accept me and I get to
1 earn a buck
2 spend a weekend sunbathing