Old 05-24-2012, 09:20 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
hunter19877

No update yet? Hope your still clean, as i am not. Ive been threw the withdrawal about 4 times i think. the first one i came off of 30 to 40 bags of dope a day COLD TURKEY. it was terrible. worst withdrawal ever. others were not as bad. this time around i was doing allot last year for the whole year. for the last month ive been doing about 1 to 2 30s a day. for the past last 2 weeks, ive only had 1mg of sub a day, with 1 or 2 days here n there with nothing, then it walks in my door and i use.

never say never, because i did the first time i kicked, and i got caught in it again.and i still remember my first kick VERY vividly. i have 1 and a half subs left, and im really trying to make this my last. i keep slipping up i know ugh. but im trying. ittll happen, and when it does ill be me again, i hope your doing well. you should take lots of hot showers, try to get up get out and take bike rides or walks, i know you hate to get up and outta bed or whatever, but it helps, sweating it out really helps. drink mad water. eat lots of soup. AA NA never helped me, i hate it personaly, i have my reasons. but i know it works for some people and i never tell someone not to try it, i just hate it when it turns my best friend into an AA NA FREAK who wont even talk to me because i dont go to meetings, i swear it, i was clean when i met up with him and he wouldnt even take my nu,mber, ugh we were friends for our whole lives, we were like brothers. but oh well im happy hes clean.

and i hope your still clean and riding out this kic. BE STRONG

listening to music helps, try some floyd, guns n roses, metallica, or my music!

Hunter Schick-Albanese | Wildwood, NJ | Hip Hop / Classic Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation