Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:32 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Chrisy

Just finished watching Pride and Prejudice, one of my fav. books and movies. Though the book is always better. I love the new version as Keira Knightley is so good as Elizabeth Benneth. I love colin firth as Mr. Darcy, but Matthew Macfadyen is a good Mr. Darcy too.

I think the runs are finally over. I hope so. 3 days of feeling like hell is enough. Hope tomorrow I will start feeling stronger and in the land of the living. It does help to watch movies and take your mind off how you are feeling.

Tuesday, I plan to go to my first NA meeting. We have them twice a week near where I live. That should be day 6 so I should be feeling a little better then I have been feeling. Hope I can sleep tonight. For me the only way I could quit is to do it cold turkey. Either way at some point we have to go through the withdrawals.

I am so glad I found this forum. I hope to make friends here who understand and will support my decision to get clean and off the oxycodone and other opiate narcotic drugs. 10 years is to long. All because a doctor said I had fibro when I don't. I have a shoulder and neck problem that I hope can be fixed with surgery. How long will it take the state to approve the surgery if they even will is the question. Any way I have two eye sugeries,not at the same time starting in June. So it looks like this Summer I will be in the hospital having surgeries. I hate hospitals. Thank God the eye surgery is out patient.

Well good night, pray that I can sleep better then last night and that the runs are finally over for me.

Love and blessings

Chrisy