Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:54 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Chrisy

Wasn't able to make today's na meeting in Chandler, but am aiming for Tuesday night. Am a shy person until I get to know someone, so this will be a big step going alone. Hopefully, I will make a friend or two and am looking forward to being with people who understand what I am going through.

Have a natural healing book and they said to eat banana, apple sauce and light eating for a couple of days as my body is cleaning out all the toxins. Been checking my sugar levels and so far right where they should be. Don't feel I need to go to urgent care, but just bare it.

Actually watched one of my fav. movies, love actually with Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, and a lot of my fav actors and actresses. Took my mind off what I am feeling and realize that I do have something to aim and strive for. I want to go to England and Scotland and vist and trace my family roots. I have had better luck on my Scottish side and want to trace my grandmum Emma Thompson and her father James Thompson. Her mother was Martha Clark Very common names, so if I am there in person I might be able to trace her line back. Later I am going to watch one of my Jane Austin movies. I love Jane Austin and have many of her books and movies. I have my grandpa birth certificate, but not my grandmum. Just know she is from Manchester.

Talked to my mom and shared with her what I am going through and going to NA and getting my life back and move forward and get to the the UK where I belong. Well share later.

Thanks for being here and saving my life, by making me see the truth of how my life was being sucked out of me and I was wasting away. There is life after all this bad stuff I have had to go through in my life. Everything though has made me stronger and taught me through the school of hard knocks.