Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Chrisy

Thank you for the posts. Jesse, that is wonderful. I haven't given up the pt yet, go back Tuesday. Will be day 6 for me, so I hope I will feel like I am in the land of the living again, lol. I do my exercises that they told me to do to add the strength in my shoulder, so hopefully the new tests will show that it has helped. My insurance only pays for 14 days of pt a year, and I have had 9 already, so I will only have a few more visits left, but if I can continue to do some of the excercises at home, then hopefully that will help.

Still can't eat anything. Lost 10 lbs in two days. just when I think the diarhea is over, it is back again, and now I am feeling a little better, so hopefully food will will be able stay down me and it will start tasting better.

Hopefully, I am at the end of the worst of it. Yet, I have been on these pain pills for years, so I don't know if mine will be easy. I was on pot when I didn't have insurance to deal with the chronic pain. pot withdrawls seem easier to me.

At least I have made step one, that I am powerless and the oxycodone is enslaving me and sucking the life out of me and keeping me from achieving my goal of going back to the UK, my homeland and rejoining the Daughters of the British Empire here in the states. I used to be in Mayflower and Daughters of the American Revolution, but I want to take one group at a time and the DBE is the most important to me. One step at a time.

I am so grateful I found this forum, you might have saved my life, by making me face the truth. Thank you for being here.

Love and Blessings
Chrisy