Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chrisy

Checking in

I am going through withdrawals again. After the last time the main managment talked me into trying the 5 mg instead of the 15 that my system was clean, so I said ok, but they five didn't work and so I had to double up just to manage the pain. they aren't going to prescribe anything else until I go back the 6th of June. Tried calling them several times and they were very clear. The last two days have been hell, but I am starting to feel better tonight. There have got to be better ways of pain managment then these poweful narcotic drugs that they give us and then we become addicted and dependent on them and then feel like hell if we don't take them?

Yes, I know my choice is pain or pain meds. Yet, I want to see if in these three weeks until June 6, I can get all the opiates out of my system and then when I go back tell them I don't want any narcotic drugs or any other drugs that take away your life and slowly eat your dreams because you need your oxycodone pills. I want to go to the United Kindgom and see England/Soctland where my grandparents are from. I want to see a Manchester United game as my grandmum was from Manchester. Go Manchester United. I want to see Skye where my MacDonald Clan is from and see Ireland and Wales. Maybe that will keep me clean and focus in planing a trip back to my homeland. I can only achieve that if I can get myself free of the oxcodone and pain pills that are killing me inside.

I have been on these pills for over 3 years and I would still be on them, if up to the pain management people. I think it is terrible that in this nation we have lots of people who are in valid pain and suffer medical problems turned into opiate addicts. Why not try other forms of treatment?